New Hyperion essbase and planning interview questions


Hyperion Essbase and Planning  Interview Questions

1.How u do calculation script optimization?
 I will give u example can u fix this. Fix(D1,D2,S1,S2) commands Endfix; d stands for dense and s stands for sparse,when i run this its taking one hour time,let me know how u will fix this. Second example Fix( ) A=B1+B2; Endfix when i run this A is not getting any value,let me know why its not showing any output.B1,B2 has values and Fix statement is correct but still its not displaying any value.why it is not displaying any value.

 2.I have six dimensions and i gave write access to one dimension and remaining dimensions i gave read access,is it possible to load data into cube.If possible how can u load data.

 3.How u will schedule u r HFR reports,can u explain step by step process?

 4.Can u explain sequencing in calculation script?

 5.what is Roll up forecast and how u do it?(its planning question)

 6.My dataform is not opening,how u will fix it?

 7.What is the use of DSN in Hyperion planning?

 8.My cube is crashed,what u do?Explain me step by step process?

9.Can u explain me topdown data load approach in planning?  

For Training Please contact: kreddyinf@gmail.com

 Regards'

2 comments :